Here are just a few of the archived articles, Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing has written for our blog over the past years; articles with great tips to help you market your pet business!
- The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2013
- A little history of advertising and marketing in the pet industry
- Sales and marketing strategy shifts for your pet business this holiday season
- Over 90 percent of your online pet business market is utilizing social media.
- Business bloggers get more website traffic than those that don't
- Is your pet business market declining? How you can successfully market to the shifting demographic of pet product and service buyers
- Reinvention is key to successfully marketing your pet business
- Why it's important for you to own your pet business relationships
- The power of Pinterest for pet businesses
- Why updating your pet business website is now key for Google searches
- Our favorite new blog traffic builder
- Differentiation is key to helping your pet business stand out in a busy market
- SEO tips and tricks for local pet businesses
- Utilizing your marketing tools the most effectively to market your pet business.
- Critical moves in the competitive pet business world.
- The three key elements needed to run a successful pet business.
- Getting started with Google+ for pet businesses.
- QR codes and how they can help your pet business.
- Recognizing disguised comment spam on your pet business blog.
- Red Ocean vs Blue Ocean marketing strategies in the pet business market.
- Ethics in the pet business world
- Using Google + Pages for your pet business: A get started guide
- Your 'Call to Action' can make or break your marketing communications.
- Crafting an effective marketing message for your pet business.
- Tools to more efficiently and effectively run your pet business.
- Get the most out of your holiday season!
- Measuring your pet business social media program.
- Press releases can be a great marketing tool for your business.
- The favicon as part of your brand.
- Online press release distribution basics.
- Why relationships are important.
- Great free stock photo sites.
- Social networking for pet businesses - the latest trend.
- Pet business marketing in tough economic times.
- Getting media coverage.
- Are your marketing messages the most effective they can be?
- Keeping in touch with your customers and potential customers.
Pet Industry Trade Shows and Events 2013
Industry Trade Events
Related Pet Industry Events
International Pet Industry Events
May 30-June 2