Here are just a few of the archived articles, Leslie May, founder of Pawsible Marketing has written for our blog over the past years; articles with great tips to help you market your pet business!
- Using Vine to market your pet business products and services.
- Online consumers shopping plans for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (infographic)
- Want to know if your pet business marketing is working? Measure it!
- Dog and cat populations around the world
- Why the colors you choose for your brand are important to your pet business
- Free photo tips and image editors to help you market your pet business
- Why do your potential or current customers fan your pet business Facebook page?
- Halloween pet spending expectations down in 2013
- What segment of your pet business market is the fastest growing population utilizing social media?
- Why buying Facebook likes is a really bad idea for your pet business
- Which Internet browser is the most popular with your pet business market?
- How your pet business can work with bloggers and pet related websites, and still make Google happy.
- Create an amazing sell sheet for your pet product.
- Estimates indicate the US pet market will reach $62 billion in 2013
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics releases 'Spending on Pets' report.
- Content marketing can be a powerful tool for your pet business.
- Dadvertising: What you need to know to reach men and dads in your pet business advertising
- What you post on Facebook may be putting your business in legal jeopardy if you don't follow the rules.
- The Top Pet Industry Trends for 2013
- A little history of advertising and marketing in the pet industry
- Sales and marketing strategy shifts for your pet business this holiday season
- Over 90 percent of your online pet business market is utilizing social media.
- Business bloggers get more website traffic than those that don't
- Is your pet business market declining? How you can successfully market to the shifting demographic of pet product and service buyers
- Reinvention is key to successfully marketing your pet business
- Why it's important for you to own your pet business relationships
- The power of Pinterest for pet businesses
- Why updating your pet business website is now key for Google searches
- Our favorite new blog traffic builder
- Differentiation is key to helping your pet business stand out in a busy market
- SEO tips and tricks for local pet businesses
- Utilizing your marketing tools the most effectively to market your pet business.
- Critical moves in the competitive pet business world.
- The three key elements needed to run a successful pet business.
- Getting started with Google+ for pet businesses.
- QR codes and how they can help your pet business.
- Recognizing disguised comment spam on your pet business blog.
- Red Ocean vs Blue Ocean marketing strategies in the pet business market.
- Ethics in the pet business world
- Using Google + Pages for your pet business: A get started guide
- Your 'Call to Action' can make or break your marketing communications.
- Crafting an effective marketing message for your pet business.
- Tools to more efficiently and effectively run your pet business.
- Get the most out of your holiday season!
- Measuring your pet business social media program.
- Press releases can be a great marketing tool for your business.
- The favicon as part of your brand.
- Online press release distribution basics.
- Why relationships are important.
- Great free stock photo sites.
- Social networking for pet businesses - the latest trend.
- Pet business marketing in tough economic times.
- Getting media coverage.
- Are your marketing messages the most effective they can be?
- Keeping in touch with your customers and potential customers.
Industry Trade Events
March 31-April 2
Related Pet Industry Events
Jan. 31- Feb. 3
Feb. 1-6 & Aug. 17-21
International Pet Industry Events
May 29 june 1